[platform-swt-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to play video media in a SWT interface.  I was
looking for JMF (java media framework) but it is slow on my computer.

So I discovered FFMPEG, a codec library.  They provide a little
application called ffplay which uses the plugin and play video files
in a X11 Window.  They use X11 Display.  Is it possible to go deep in
the implementation of SWT to obtain a X11 Display?

I know the application will not be multi platform if I do that, but
for the moment it is ok for me.

If I can't, is there a way to play video media using ffmpeg in a swt
interface without using JMF?

Thanks

Nic
--
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. I'm not
sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)

Back to the top