[platform-swt-dev] Printing from shell.explorer

Hi,

Has anyone been able to print from the shell.explorer using either the methods below:

controlSite.exec(OLE.OLECMDID_PRINT,OLE.OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER,null,null);

or

int[] rgdispid = webBrowser.getIDsOfNames(new String[]{"ExecWB"});
int dispIdMember = rgdispid[0];
Variant[] rgvarg = new Variant[2]; // this is the URL parameter
rgvarg[0] = new Variant("6");
rgvarg[1] = new Variant("1");
Variant pVarResult = webBrowser.invoke(dispIdMember, rgvarg);
I'm having no luck with either. It does seem that the browser acivex does not support printing directly so I wouldn't have thought the first method would work, but I thought the second should.

Any help would be great,

thanks,

jason rousell

Back to the top