Re: [platform-swt-dev] Attaching sources.

You're welcome. I join you in thanking the Eclipse team for offering a powerful
alternative to Swing. SWT&JFace still have quite some unsolved issues but I
have strong hopes that these will improve.

Btw. don't hand-code SWT interfaces. Use instead the Visual Edit project:
http://www.eclipse.org/ve/

Regards,
Robert