[platform-swt-dev] Attaching sources.

Hi

I am developing a standalone SWT/JFace application. At this point I am
working with the JFace TableViewer framework. I am trying to make
CellEditor work. I would like to trace what is happening in my
application while in the debug window of Eclipse. This is something
that I will be doing a lot from now on. Debugging SWT/JFace
applications.  How do I attachi the source for JFace or rather where
is the source? Do I have have to go to the eclipse CVS and get the
JFace project plus all dependent projects? Is there an simpler way? If
I have to get the source then what is the tag for 3.1M4?

thanks

-H

Back to the top