[platform-swt-dev] updating a caret without focus

I'm attempting to programmatically update the caret position of a TextEditor that does not have focus. I'm developing on Eclipse 3.0.1/Win32 platform and the caret only displays when its TextEditor gains focus. Is there a mechanism that will visually update a TextEditor caret without giving the editor focus? A Win32 solution is acceptable as that is my delivery platform.

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top