[platform-swt-dev] determining data during DropTargetListener.dragEnter()

Hi – I’m trying to implement d n d from a tree viewer to a basic swt canvas. Each node in the tree has a different underlying data type, which is what I want to use in the DropTargetListener.dragEnter() to determine whether of not a drop is acceptable.

Is there anyway I can insure that the DropTargetEvent contains a reference to this underlying tree node data structure? In awt I can simply set the DataFlavors in the Transferable object and then check these DataFlavor types ….

Thanks for your help – james barnett

Back to the top