[platform-swt-dev] I'm fresh in using swt

Hello all,
	I'm fresh in using swt.Authough I have seen many articles and pdfs, I
still have some questions.
	When an widget'action happend, it is quite usual to get some inputs
from the UI ,and then ouput the results on the UI.How can I operate an
widget to get and ouput the information in an action procedure.For
example, a button 'ActionButton' is selected, then the coresponding
selectionAction will excecute. Within the action procedure, I want to
get the string from the Text 'TextB' and display the string in the
wigdet Label 'LabelC'. How? Please give me some examples.
 	I want to use org.eclipse.jface.window.ApplicationWindow to create
my own appliction. Can ApplicationWindow set many Composite?How to?
	Thanks.
Best regards,
Zeng Zhiping

Back to the top