Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 9:33 PM
Subject: Composite Obsession

Hey,

Yesterday I started porting the new Spinner widget to SWT/Fox and oh, horror! The everything-is-composite saga continues!
Why is this widget Composite? Does it make sense for it to have children?

Also, why are Tree & Table Composite and List only Scrollable?
In fact, why other controls besides Canvas, Decorations & Shell inherit from Composite?

-Ivan

Back to the top