Re: [platform-swt-dev] Forms and Linux

Thanks! I have done that.
bug# 78687
If you need any more info, pls. let me know.

bs
Mike Wilson wrote:
bs,
The list of known bugs is captured in bugzilla at bugs.eclipse.org. Please search the database for the problems you are seeing and, if you don't find them, enter new bug reports. Pay careful attention to reporting as much relevant information as possible. For example, the comments below are useless since they do not indicate:

- what kind of hardware you are running on
- what version of linux you are running
- whether you are running the GTK or Motif implementations
- if you are running the GTK version, which version of the GTK libraries you are using,
- etc...

McQ.

bs <balajis@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/14/04 11:02
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Forms and Linux

Hi,
I have a RCP application that uses forms extensively.
This works fine for the most part on Windows (except for the two emails sent recently by me), but is very very slow on Linux.
Basically, the RCP application is unusable on Linux, with Forms.

Is this known?

thx
bal