From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thilo Brandt
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 12:43 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Translation of button texts in JFace
WizardDialog

Hello everybody,

does anybody know how I can translate the button texts from the JFace
WizardDialog component (next, back, finish, cancel) into an other
language?
I have a multi-language application where I want to use the wizards but
can only see the english button texts. Is there a resource bundle
somewhere
I can maintain?

Bets regards,
Thilo