Re: [platform-swt-dev] Windows Maximize button

Sounds like we have a bug.  I'll check it out.  For now, just remove your code that sets the size of the shell to the current size.  I can't think of a reason you'd ever want to do this.

Brian Al Saadi <brian.alsaadi@xxxxxxxxx>

11/10/2004 12:30 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Windows Maximize button

Yes Steve

on the shell I have a control listener that is called eveytime the
shell is resized .. it sets the shell size to the current size.. May
be that is the problem, what do u think? Also why would it work on
Linux but not XP

thanks