From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Al Saadi
Sent: Wednesday, 10 November 2004 9:36 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] Windows Maximize button

Hi

This problem is on Windows only .. in Linux it works perfect with no
problem' ok when I hit the maximize button on my shell it becomes maximized
but when I hit it again it never goes to its original size as if it
remembers the last size which is maximized size.. any idea why it works on
Linux but not on Windows?

Brian