Re: [platform-swt-dev] Info on PR 1GDQAVN

Is there a Bugzilla report that captures the issue?  If not, please enter one.  Thanks.

Hubert Rabago <hrabago@xxxxxxxxx>

11/03/2004 04:44 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Info on PR 1GDQAVN

I figured as much.
Thanks.  And yes, if the text for the issue is available somewhere,
that might help (though I'm not entirely sure).

I'm trying to figure out why the copy() command on my StyledText
controls aren't working.  They're getting the
ERROR_CANNOT_SET_CLIPBOARD error, and not in the manner of usage
described in bug 17578.

Right now, I subclassed StyledText and I'm using AWT's clipboard copy
functionality to support copy operations.  Our users have been
complaining about this issue for several weeks now, and if I can't
find out why, we'll have to go with the AWT hack.

Hubert