Re: [platform-swt-dev] Info on PR 1GDQAVN

That's a bug number from the bug system OTI used back in the days before
we switched to bugzilla. We only pushed the bugs that were still open into
bugzilla, so given that that one isn't in there (I checked), in theory at
least, it was already fixed. I doubt I can find the text for it now, but
I'll take a look.

McQ.

Hubert Rabago <hrabago@xxxxxxxxx>
11/03/04 15:11
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Info on PR 1GDQAVN

Hi Folks,

Where can I get info on "PR 1GDQAVN"?  I've been trying to find info
on this but I don't know what it is or where to look.  I used the
search on eclipse.org and didn't get anything (nothing on just "pr" as
well).  I googled it and all I found where release notes.

Thanks in advance,

Hubert