Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT for Sharp Zaurus

Just as a clarification, note that Sharp Zaurus runs linux and Qt/E, so the GTK version of SWT isn't of any real use. You'll have to do a full port of SWT. And just for fun, the Qt/E running on the Zaurus is a fairly old version (2.3.2), single-threaded and has some proprietary modifications from Sharp so it won't necessarily match the comparable version from TrollTech.

    Stef

Van Ho <vanho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/21/2004 09:23 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

swt-dev <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] SWT for Sharp Zaurus

Hi all,

I'm aware that someone else has already asked about the porting
of SWT for Sharp Zaurus in this mailing list. Have any one had any
answer yet?

I would like to have my hand on this, to port SWT to Sharp Zaurus
platform. Could anyone please advice me where I can get the
source code which generates equivalent .so for linux and .dll for
windows? From download site, I can only get java source code.

Thanks in advance.
Van