Re: [platform-swt-dev] Embedding microsoft word inside an application

Thursday, October 21, 2004, 10:44:29 AM, Kalman wrote:

> What's wrong with asking this question on this newsgroup
> though? Isn't this an SWT newsgroup? Or did you mean that I should have
> asked my question on the other newsgroup ALSO?

Just to add to what Carolyn said, this is not a newsgroup. A newsgroup
is specifically stored on a server that handles posts via the NNTP
protocol, and is browsed using specific software called a news reader
or news client. What you are reading now is usually referred to as a
mailing list or listserv, which handles communication via email.
Software such as Outlook Express or Mozilla typically acts as both a
mail reader and a news reader, but there are some applications that
are just one or the other.

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt