Re: [platform-swt-dev] System wide events - detecting system idle time

Thanks,

I'll try that and see where it takes me...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] System wide events - detecting system idle time

Ask away but what is usually better is to create a buzilla report and capture the discussion there.

<gslender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/09/2004 05:22 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] System wide events - detecting system idle time

SWT Developers - I'm trying to find out how to contribute something to the SWT development but I can't seem to get anyone to respond to my questions - in particular I need someone who knows about SWT events to ensure I do this right.

I've asked on the news groups and now in this mailing list - where is the right forum to get some response ?

Thanks in advance for taking to the time to help me out ;-)

Grant