[platform-swt-dev] Browser Widget and Live Connect?

In Applet, user can use netscape._javascript_.JSObject to access the HTML's DOM.
With IE, I know how to access HTML's DOM through ActiveX's COM mechanism. But with Mozilla, I know little about XPCOM.
Can I use similar mechanism of Live Connect to access the HTML's DOM in the SWT's Browser widget? Or just modifying some few lines of Java code in the package netscape._javascript_.JSObject?

Back to the top