Re: [platform-swt-dev] Proposal SWT to Eclipse Team

See the 3.1M1 build of SWT (for Windows) here:
http://download2.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/S-3.1M1-200408122000/download.p
hp?dropFile=swt-3.1M1-win32.zip

this is the statement that I worry, but is this the reason for eclipse team to promote eclipse?

I see the SWT movement will be slower than Eclipse in the future.

so there will be SWT 3.7, which quite complete, but Eclipse has been 7.

is this paradigm relevance?

There are many examples of applications built using SWT today with no
affiliation to Eclipse.

For instance:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
http://sqladmin.sourceforge.net/
http://sancho-gui.sourceforge.net/
http://rssowl.sourceforge.net/

haha, my email just a to promote SWT/JFace to make it more popular.

my email become just a marketing purpose only  :)

Frans

Back to the top