Re: [platform-swt-dev] Implementation of Hot Key

Hi,
             I am not at all getting your question ,could please provide some more details.

-Prabagar

sham.hassan@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Message
Hi,

        I am using SWT (Eclipse 3.0.0) on windows 2000.
        I have a menu item and calling a setAccelerator method by providing modifier masks (like SWT.CTRL , SWT.ALT) and a character code('J'). But it is not working.

        Does someone know what is the problem or any other way of implementing it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sham
Confidentiality Notice The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

-

Back to the top