[platform-swt-dev] Middle mouse button causes ShellActivated event

Hi,

I'm using SWT in stand alone mode (eclipse v2.1.3) on
Windows XP.

I have a SashForm object. In the top part of the sash
form, my application data are displayed. Each
ShellActivated event causes the refresh of these data.

The bottom part of the sash form contains directly a
Text  object. When the user clicks in this text area
with the middle mouse button, the ShellActivated event
is sent (I don't know why), others mouse buttons don't
have the same behavior.

I've tried to add a MouseButtonListener on the Text
object (doing nothing for a button 2 click), in this
case the first click sends the ShellActivated event,
not the others (if the window looses focus and gets it
again, the first click sent the event again).

Does someone knows the causes of this behavior and how
to change it (keeping the normal behavior of others
buttons, and doing nothing for the middle one) ?

Thanks in advance

Gilles