[platform-swt-dev] Removing widgets from a composite

Hi again,

My application window consists of a tree viewer and a composite in a
sash form and the composite should be filled with stuff depending on
which item is selected in the tree control, sometimes a chart and
sometimes a table control. I ran into some problems finding out how to
clear the composite from existing widgets so I could fill it with new
widgets when the selection is changed?

I expected to find a removeChild(Control control) method on the
Composite class or something but could not find any.

Any help or hints are appreciated! Thanks!
Jorgen E

Back to the top