Re: [platform-swt-dev] Label Text Font

This snippet creates a Text with a large font:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet100.html

The correct place to ask user questions is on the SWT newsgroup, not on this mailing list.
May I suggest reading the SWT "Getting Started" page, where you will find info on how to access the SWT newsgroup.
There's also a whole bunch of pointers to other useful SWT resources, books, docs, etc., etc.
Here's the link:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/SWT_Resources.html

Welcome!
Carolyn

Cijo Jacob <cijomannaraprayil@xxxxxxxxx>

08/12/2004 12:19 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Label Text Font

Hi

I am very new to SWT programming and trying to develop a small application for PocketPC. For one of my screens I want to change the Font face and size of a label to display it as big. Currently all the text including the headings are having the same font size. How can we fix this?
The following is my label code.

Label l1 = new Label(shell, SWT.NONE);

l1.setText("Test Font");

l1.setBackground(new Color(display,150,250,250));

Please suggest a solution.

Thanks and Regards

Cijo

Do you Yahoo!?