Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT without X-Term

Thanks Silenio,

I meant it to be X-Server. So does Eclipse or IBM have a solution to this (Except for the nbvf solution)?

Regards,
Ashish

On 04-Aug-04, at 10:49 PM, Silenio Quarti wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by no X-Term. If you mean that there isn't a
X-server
running, the answer is no.

Silenio

Ashish Agarwal <ashish_agarwal02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
08/04/2004 09:21 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] SWT without X-Term

Hi,

Can I use SWT to create images on a unix server with no X-Term (or
native library for graphics)? I am not able to use standard AWT here.
The code fails, as it is not able to find the X-Term.

Thanks in advance,

Ashish