[platform-swt-dev] Problem getting a Scrollable JFace TableViewer in a ViewPart View within a IPageLayout folder

Hello All,

I'm adding a View to a folder returned by the IPageLayout.createFolder
method. Within the view (extends ViewPart) I'm trying to place a
scrollable JFace TableViewer. The table displays nicely, except that
within the folder view the table is clipped and doesn't display a
scrollbar. I create the TableViewer with the  SWT.H_SCROLL|SWT.V_SCROLL
style. It seems that the TableViewer never gets an indication that it
needs to display any scrollbars.

What am I missing? Many thanks for your help.

-- Bernie

Back to the top