[platform-swt-dev] SWT-OpenGL port for eclipse 3.0

Title: SWT-OpenGL port for eclipse 3.0

Hi all, i make a "port" of swt-opengl for eclipse 3 platform.
I didn't modify source code but plugin organisation and plugin files.
This version don't use fragment and work only on win32-x86 platform.

Just a little question : what are my obligation with CPL ? (include a file with the license ?, can i distribute it from my website ? etc....)

i join the the plugin to this post is some people want it, in waiting for "official ?experimental? swtopengl eclipse 3 plugin"... I think that ggayed will do a better job than mine....

<<swt-opengl-3.zip>>