Re: [platform-swt-dev] 'Unsupported color depth' error on Linux

Rajeev,

You left out an important piece of information.  How are you constructing the Image?  If it is simply a new Image(display, width, height), the color depth is the same as the Display's color depth.  So this will vary even just on windows.  We should continue this discussion on the newsgroup if necessary.

-Randy

"Udaya Tejwani" <udayatejwani@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/29/2004 06:26 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev