[platform-swt-dev] Capturing Ctrl+S on OleControlSite

Hello all,

I have a OleControlSite that is using the "Shell.Explorer" as the progID. I am using the controlSite.addKeyListener(...) but I don't get a key event for certain keystrokes in the OleControlSite. Namely, Ctrl+S and all other keystrokes that seem to have a context in the underlying OLE control. I understand that the Shell.Explorer has a keyBinding for Ctrl+S, but is there anyway I can be notified with this key is pressed anyway?

Thanks for any help,
G.

Back to the top