RE: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse trashing the disk when minimized & restored

There is also an option in windows to allow background applications (maybe minimized windows included) to have priority.  This might prevent eclipse from being paged-out of memory.

System Properties -> Advanced  - select "Performance"

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>

07/26/2004 10:12 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev