Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse trashing the disk when minimized & restored

Maybe.  I haven't seen this slowness for a while.  Could be because I have tons of memory?  Should be easy enough for you to hack the code in and test it to see if your slowness goes away.

"Ivan Markov" <ivan.markov@xxxxxxxxx>

07/22/2004 03:32 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Eclipse trashing the disk when minimized & restored

Just stumbled on this in a forum..
Wandered if this can be done for SWT Shells (or maybe Decorations?) and whether there will be a visible  effect on Eclipse.
I mean, minimizing Eclipse and then restoring it is currently a painful process..

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293215

Regards,
Ivan

Back to the top