Re: [platform-swt-dev] Committed JUnit tests

Knut,

You can not release tests that break the SWT test suite until these bugs
have been fixed.  The 3.1 builds are failing because of this.  Please
remove the tests and attach them to the bug report - we will update the
tests when the bugs are fixed.

Thank you,
Veronika

Knut Radloff <knut_radloff@xxxxxxxxxx>
07/19/2004 06:13 PM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Committed JUnit tests

I just released new JUnit tests for previously unimplemented tests in
Font, FontData, GC, Image, Program, SWTError and SWTException. Some of the
new tests are failing on Windows because no or incorrect exceptions are
thrown. We (Charlie and I) have entered or are about to enter bugs for the
failing tests.

Knut

Back to the top