Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] TableColumn image

Can you provide a stand alone snippet that shows what you are seeing?  TableColumn allows only one image at a time.

Filip Křikava <filip.krikava@xxxxxxx>

07/14/2004 09:57 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] TableColumn image

Hi, I am  newbie in swt development and I have this problems:

1. I need to set image to TableColumn that shows if the column is sorted
asc. or desc.
    I try to use using TableColumn.setImage. But only one image is set and
can't set the other one.

2. Is there any article that describe some info about showing and hiding
components?

Thanks lot for help
Filip Krikava