[platform-swt-dev] SashForm with dynamic column width

Hello,

I want to make a Composite object that is very similar in functionality to a SashForm object. The one difference is that I want to be able to resize a column so that it will show the longest text field in that column, without any truncation. Sort of like setWeights(), except that I want to specify the width relative to the length of the children, and not relative to other columns. Is there an easy way to perform this effect?

Thanks,
--Michael

Back to the top