Re: [platform-swt-dev] Tabbing through rows in a table

Sorry, but the native widget does not support selecting a cell in a table.
 It only supports selecting a row.  As a result, you need to use
TableCursor or an equivalent mechanism to navigate around cells in a
table.  I can not comment on how you can make this work with TableViewer -
that is a JFace component and the best place to ask about JFace components
is in the eclipse.platform newsgroup:

Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/07/2004 03:45 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Tabbing through rows in a table

Hi,

I've already asked this on the swt-newsgroup but didn't get a satisfying
answer. Is it somehow possible to TAB from column to column when using
the Table-Widget?

I've already seen the code-snippet here
(
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet96.html
)
but that's not really what I'm searching for because I'm using a
TableViewer which does the complete ControlEditor-Handling for me.

Tom

Reclaim Your Inbox!

b e s t s o l u t i o n . a t                        EDV Systemhaus GmbH