[platform-swt-dev] Images on disabled buttons show as grey blobs (Win2K SWT 3054)

My application has many Buttons with images on them.  When disabled, some of
the images show only as grey, while some show decent greyed-out versions of
their color counterparts.  I understand SWT delegates to Windows to handle
this, but does anyone know of any tips on how to prepare images so they look
good when disabled?

I read this article:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-swt-dev/msg02996.html

but the suggestion to get the transparency mask did not work for me.  I am
not using transparency, and in fact using this code made ALL the disabled
images show as grey, even the ones that originally looked okay.

Thanks,

- Jason

Back to the top