Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: How to show multipages TIFF files with SWT

Hi, Richard.

Please check out this page. It tells how to open bug reports and feature requests against SWT.
The page also tells how to use the SWT newsgroup, and other useful things.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/SWT_Resources.html

This feature will not be available in eclipse 3.0. We are down to the wire with the eclipse 3.0 schedule, and no new features will be going in now.
I encourage you to try to write the feature yourself - there is lots of TIFF implementation info out there - perhaps you can contribute it to eclipse.  :)

In the meantime, there are programs available that convert multi-page tiff into various other file formats, if you feel that you really must have your image(s) read by SWT.

Carolyn

Richard Xu <richard_shu74@xxxxxxxxx>

06/03/2004 04:15 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Re: How to show multipages TIFF files with SWT

Thank you, Chris.

Sure, I would love to open a feature request. Do you
know how to do it and how long will it take before the
new feature is available?

Thanks again,

Richard