RE: [platform-swt-dev] Blank menu bar?

This happens on Windows 2000 and XP when a program doesn't read events from the event loop for a while.  Windows assumes the program is hung and draws the menu bar blank.  It's not a bug in SWT.

"Hubert Lingo" <hubertlingo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/01/2004 04:31 AM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Blank menu bar?

It is possible to reproduce the problem with other programs, not only SWT
one. If a program does not give you the hand back immediately, this can
appear.

Hubert.