[platform-swt-dev] Printing content of BrowserWidget

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the apropiate list so please redirect me to
a more suitable one.

How can I print the content which is rendered in a Browser widget? I'm
running SWT(eclipse-3.0 M9) under Linux and mozilla-1.6. Clicking the
right mouse button has no effect (normally a context menu should show
up) nor has pressing CTRL+P which are the normal commands in Mozilla.

Thanks for your help.

Tom

--
b e s t s o l u t i o n . a t                        EDV Systemhaus GmbH
tom schindl        leiter softwareentwicklung   mobile  ++43 664 3145958

Back to the top