RE: [platform-swt-dev] Blank menu bar?

Not necessarily.  It's possible to draw outside of a paint event.  I've seen the "My Computer" explorer thing do this when it take a long time to find files.

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>

05/11/2004 12:39 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Blank menu bar?

If it's an event queue problem then it's odd because the rest of the Eclipse window can refresh itself while Eclipse is busy; doesn't that mean somebody is reading the event queue? And it's not just some previously obscured part of the menu bar - the whole menu bar from right to left across the top of the window is redrawn with all white. Also I haven't noticed this with other Windows programs, just Eclipse.

I'm using the XP manifest file if it matters.