[platform-swt-dev] Blank menu bar?

Title: Blank menu bar?

Why does Eclipse's menu bar always go blank (all white), but not the rest of Eclipse, when the IDE is tied up doing something like a garbage collect and I click on the Eclipse window?  This has always happened on Windows XP in Eclipse but I don't see this behavior on other Windows programs. Is this a SWT issue, a Jface issue, or something else, and is it worth opening a bugzilla on (and against what component)?

Back to the top