Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT 3.0M8 Table widget

Tuesday, May 4, 2004, 3:28:57 AM, "Hélène ORTIZ" wrote:

> Hi David,

> I've updated to GTK 2.2.4.

> I no longer get error messages concerning C libraries but I still have
> problems with the table widget.
> I've tried to use :

>         table.setSize(table.computeSize(SWT.DEFAULT, SWT.DEFAULT, true));
>         table.redraw();
>         table.pack(true);

> but nothing changes.

> Any idea ?

> Thanks,

> Helene

Helene,

I'm not an expert on the table widget.  It's best to ask these kinds
of questions on the SWT newsgroup (see link in my .sig below), or if
you think you've found a bug, post a report to Bugzilla.

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt

Back to the top