AW: [platform-swt-dev] Problem with SWT 3.0 M8 on certain Win32 platforms

Hi together,

> So, if I understand things right, we've now been cut off from win98se and
> probably also nt4sp6?
>
> Did SWT actually get *better* from 2.132 to 3.044(M8)? Did SWT actually
*gain*
> anything in exchange for losing these platforms?

maybe I did a mistake, but after a re-installation of Win98 (for some other
reasons :-)) on my system, the error does not longer appear. My SWT 3.0 M8
coding is now running fine, without any problems. So maybe it was an insane
system I had before.

Sorry for that,
Thilo

Back to the top