[platform-swt-dev] looking into SWT 3.0 M8 for native compilation with GCJ

>>> I would like to try it but somehow I'm not sure where to start. Is there
>>> a standalone source archive of SWT available or do I have to download
>>> the _whole_ Eclipse source?

I've downloaded the whole bloody lot.

By the way, I'm running into serious trouble getting this stuff to compile.

plugins/org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse SWT PI/gtk/library

(1) for a starters, the x permission bits are not set on build.sh build64.sh.

(2) executing build.sh yields:

make: *** No rule to make target `callback.c', needed by `callback.o'.  Stop.

callback.c is not located in plugins/org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse SWT PI/gtk/library.

I wonder, is this really supposed to work?

Back to the top