[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-swt-dev] looking into SWT 3.0 M8 for native compilation with GCJ
- From: "Michael D. Crawford" <crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:05:35 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: GoingWare Inc. - Expert Software Development and Consulting
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
iRATE radio uses GCJ to make native SWT builds. I think they have put off using
SWT 3.0 for some reason or other, and are also having trouble getting it to work
I'm sure the iRATE developers would be interested to collaborate with other
people tring to make GCJ builds.
I suggest subscribing to their mailing list. iRATE's homepage is
Michael D. Crawford
GoingWare Inc. - Expert Software Development and Consulting
Tilting at Windmills for a Better Tomorrow.
"I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
-- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"