Re: [platform-swt-dev] Decorations vs. Shell

Monday, April 5, 2004, 4:28:13 PM, Steve Northover wrote:

> It was supposed to be a placeholder for MDI.  That work never happened.
> The class should be "abstract" but we were unable to change it before 1.0
> shipped.  Do not use it or reference it.

Is Eclipse dependent on Decorations existing as a separate class?  If
not, why not combine the two classes into Shell?  Or do you envision
having another subclass of Decorations in the future?

Regards,
David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt