Re: [platform-swt-dev] Fw: [platform-dev] 'eclipse -ws xyz' does not work for 3.0 M7

> Are there any plans to fix this problem and should I enter a bugzilla
report
> against eclipse-platform?

Ivan,  Please enter a bug report (against Platform Core) and someone will
look at it.

"Ivan Markov" <ivan.markov@xxxxxxxxx>
03/23/2004 10:52 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Fw: [platform-dev] 'eclipse -ws xyz' does not work for
3.0 M7

Sorry for forwarding this question here, but the platform-dev@ list seems
dead.
No one from OTI seems to monitor platform-dev@.
If you feel there is a more appropriate place to post this question,
please,
tell me.

Regards,
Ivan