Re: [platform-swt-dev] snippet128 problem

Hi, Ivan.

The 'no more handles' error indicates that SWT could not find a supported version of Mozilla.
The Mozilla requirements are described in the SWT FAQ, which is here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html
Search for the string "browser" on this page, and you will find several FAQs (depending on what platform you are running on).
One of these should be what you are looking for.

Carolyn

Ivan Yosifov <iyosifov@xxxxxxx>

03/19/2004 04:53 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] snippet128 problem

Hello All ,

I am new to SWT and I am having a small problem here.I compiled and ran one of
the SWT browser snippets , http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/
~checkout~/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet128.html. However when I ran it
I got :

Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles
                at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2634)
                at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:2538)
                at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.<init>(Browser.java:116)
                at com.bivus.HelloSWT.HelloSWT.main(HelloSWT.java:45)

What am I doing wrong ? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Ivan.