Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to hook the "Ctrl+Win" key

i have logged 55236 against SWT requesting generic support for a fifth
modifier key.
chris.

             "Janyckee Joz"
             <joo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-swt-dev-
             admin@xxxxxxxxxxx         <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/17/2004 10:54
             AM

             platform-swt-dev          Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to hook
                                       the "Ctrl+Win" key

The matter is:

Is it the only way that I have to review those bundles of SWT source codes
to map the Win key?

Janykee