Re: [platform-swt-dev] ComboBoxCellEditor and DoubleClick conflict

Or if you think it's a bug, enter a bugzilla report.

McQ.

Steve Northover/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
12/03/04 16:13
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] ComboBoxCellEditor and DoubleClick conflict

That stuff isn't SWT, it's JFace.  Try posting on eclipse.platform.

rjohnson2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/12/2004 03:00 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev