From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:50 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] new to swt

Friday, March 5, 2004, 1:39:24 PM, Jonquil Swann wrote:

> I also tried adding a listener for SWT.Close and SWT.Dispose but to no

> avail.
> Thanks.
> Jonquil

Jonquil,

You should post a testcase illustrating what you are doing.  I suggest
doing this on the SWT newsgroup, rather than to this mailing list,
since the newsgroup is more appropriate to user questions.  Hope you
figure this out!

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt